Easy Vegan Tzatziki Sauce
This healthy vegan and gluten free sauce is a delicious dip that can be served with an endless amount of veggies or toppings for salads!
- 1 cup cashews soaked for 2-4 hours
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 7 tbsp of water (give or take)
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 tbsp dill
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1/2 tbsp mint (optional)
- salt/pepper to taste
- In a processor or blender place cashews, lemon juice, tahini, garlic cloves, hemp seeds, water, salt/pepper, and run until smooth and creamy, scrapping down the sides as necessary.
- Remove from processor or blender and place mixture in a large mixing bowl.
- Add all other ingredients, diced cucumbers, dill, parsley, mint (optional), and more salt/pepper to taste.
- Adjust seasonings as desired. Serve with salads, falafel, or just simply as a dipping sauce for veggies. Enjoy!
Keeps well in the fridge for up to 5 days.
If you don't want to wait 2-4 hours to soak the cashews, you can flash soak them by boiling up water and letting them sit in warm to hot water for 30 minutes to a full hour.