CAULIFLOWER KALE TEMPEH SALAD
Mmmm! This salad is so delicious!
It is super easy to make and I created this salad when I was in a place where I had to be cautious of my spending so this salad is budget friendly and nutritious!
Who said eating healthy is so expensive!?
Those sayings are old limiting beliefs that holds us back in every aspect of our lives, especially when it comes to our health and especially money.
I encourage you to be aware of how you speak with yourself and maybe reflect on your own limiting beliefs?
What is holding you back?
OK- now that we reflected let's get COOKIN'!
1 bunch Kale, chopped
1 head of cauliflower, roughly chopped
1/2 packet of Tempeh, cut in cubes
1/2 onion, sliced
2 carrots, bias cut (cut diagonally)
1 tbsp. coconut aminos or tamari sauce
1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat Oven at 350F
2. Grab a mixing bowl and add cauliflower with 2 tsp avocado oil + 1/2 tsp turmeric powder + salt n pepper. Mix well with your hands and let everything coat together.
3. On a baking sheet add cauliflower mixture. Let it roast for 15 minutes.
4. Use the same mixing bowl, add carrots and onions. 1 tsp avocado oil + salt n pepper & coat well with hands.
5. Once the cauliflower has roasted for 15 minutes, then add carrots and onions onto the same baking sheet and roast for another 15 minutes.
6. Use the same mixing bowl and add in the cubed tempeh- add 1tbsp of coconut aminos + salt n pepper. Place in a separate baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, chop the kale and add into a large clean mixing bowl.
8. Once the cauliflower, carrots, onions and tempeh is cooked and letting them cool down for 10 minutes. Add all the ingredients into the large mixing bowl with the kale.
9. Squeeze one lemon (no seeds) onto the large mixing bowl with all the ingredients. Season to taste.
10. You may add pumpkin seeds, avocado, hemp seeds or any toppings to enjoy with this salad!