TAHINI CRISPY TREATS
- ½ cup tahini
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups rice crisps
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Warm and soften the tahini and maple syrup over medium heat in a large pot.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the rice crisps and make sure they are all coated in the tahini mixture.
- Transfer to the baking dish, and press firmly with a palm sized piece of parchment paper.
- Allow to firm in the refrigerator for about 1 hour before enjoying.
Store in the fridge to keep the bars firm. They will soften if they sit out for a while.